Your Brand. Your Customers. Your Revenue.
Easily rebrandable, enterprise grade and high margin, our comprehensive Data Protection Platform and Partner Program combine to give you a whole new branded product line, quickly and easily. In no time, you will be selling backup and recovery, file collaboration and endpoint protection as part of your value-added services. You’ll be keeping your customers’ data safe and growing your business at the same time.
Infrascale’s Partner Program offers:
- Additive products and services; no need to discontinue any product in your line; just add Infrascale’s Data Protection Platform for those customers who need data protection.
- Infrascale’s technology; the broadest Data Protection Platform available anywhere, all managed from a single interface.
- Our global network of datacenters provide better coverage and more reliable execution of backup procedures.
- Full marketing support with “white label” product literature, presentations and email templates all waiting for your branding and ready to go to market.
- The ability for you to set pricing and margins on every deal. Our partners earn more than a 50% margin!
Ready to start selling the easy-to-manage, easy-to-deploy Infrascale Data Protection Platform and add to your bottom line?
Get into a large and rapidly growing market
The demand for secure data protection is growing and show no sign of slowing down. The demands for IT to protect this ever increasing store of data, all the while making it assessable by an ever-increasing array of devices. Companies of all sizes are dealing with compliance and BYOD policies. As a service provider offering the Infrascale platform you’ll be able to quickly and confidently offer stable and full-featured solutions to these problems.
The Onboarding Process
Once you become an Infrascale Partner, you’ll be introduced to our support team and tools. Infrascale is committed to our partner’s success and have designed an onboarding process focused on getting you up, running and making sales in a matter of hours.
- The partner dashboard is one of the most important parts of the Infrascale platform. Designed specifically for service providers to quickly and easily manage all our products from a single interface.
- Training videos have been provided for you and your staff to learn the Infrascale products at your own pace.
- Webinars for channel partners are held on a regular basis to train channel; there is training for both the technical knowledge on the product but also how to market our products.
- Our Partner Resource Center (PRC) where our “white label” marketing materials reside, just waiting for your logo and branding. Use these marketing materials to generate interest among your current customers as well as adding new customers.
- Channel and technical managers available to bring resources to you as you sell the Infrascale product line.
Talk to Infrascale today about benefits and flexible options for expanding your managed data backup and data protection services.
OEM Partner Program
Looking to expand into cloud storage and online backup? That’s a fantastic idea!
- Increase stickiness
- Increase satisfaction
- Increase revenue
Infrascale works with world-leading brands to bring our technology to their customers through a variety of means. We work with OEMs to build customized products based on our award-winning technology. From mobile phone to data center and everywhere in between, together, we can create a successful go-to-market strategy that will drive new revenue, increase retention and significantly impact overall satisfaction.
We can also assist in building data protection and sharing strategies for large internal operations with a focus on providing an extremely secure environment with easy-to-use tools and powerful admin controls.
Infrascale is also a leading provider of private deployments and can help you create a service unique and dedicated to your customer base.
A few of the industries we work in:
- Internet security & anti-virus
- Managed IT services
- Document management & imaging
- Finance & banking
Ready to get started and incorporate cloud data protection into your software?