I’m sure you are inundated with information about the increasing escalation of the COVID-19 situation. These are trying times but working together we will be able to make it through.
Thus, I wanted to briefly share with you some of the actions we have been taking at Infrascale to ensure we are there to support you for your backup and disaster recovery needs.
As a global organization that has employees and customers all over the world, we have been closely monitoring this situation for some time. I want to personally assure you that Infrascale has been taking actions to protect the health of its staff so they can protect their families and communities. We have also put in place cross functional work streams across employees, financial, supply chain, sales & marketing, product, engineering, and customer success. Some examples of such actions include:
- Starting in January we locked in our hardware supply chain for future infrastructure requirements.
- A few weeks ago, we suspended all travel and have been in regular communication with our staff to take the necessary measures to protect themselves, their families, and their communities – including working from home.
- As a global organization with offices and remote workers around the world, we already have the technology systems in place that allow us to work outside our physical offices and support remote operations in a secure data environment.
- We are centralized on cloud computing applications and have the highest-level access to several collaboration tools to ensure we can keep in regular and visual communication with all our team members and customers.
- Our leadership teams are staying up to date on the latest information from governments, public health officials and experts in various industries so we can help our customers adopt best practices for business continuity and mitigation of losses.
We greatly appreciate your understanding, cooperation, and confidence in our team during this time. We want to reinforce that we are here to help you in any way we can, and particularly to support you with your business. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Together we will work our way through these uncertain times, and I will continue to personally keep you informed of any relevant developments at Infrascale regarding this situation.
Together with you – Onward and Upward,
Russell P. Reeder